Join us for a couple of days of guided, Spanish enduro preparation riding at Pure Mountains. Then race at the weekend!
We provide the accommodation and transport. We will also make sure that you're in the right place at the right time.
Ride Sierra Nevada Enduro is an awesome event and in 2019 it's going to be qualifier race for the Enduro World Series. You'll be riding in the spectacular mountains around the village of Güéjar Sierra, on the northern side of the Sierra Nevada mountains, with views of the highest peaks of the range. Pure Mountains is on the southern slopes, with views of the other side of the same peaks, so you'll be well into the groove of riding the local terrain by race day. The race course is 35km long, with 1800m of climbing and descent and four spectacular timed stages. We have participated in this race before and can report that the stages are excellent and challenging, but not terrifying, with no unavoidable gaps or huge drops.
Dates & Price
The trip runs from Wednesday 6 to Monday 11 November 2019 (five nights nights).
- Wednesday 6 November: Fly to Málaga. 16.00 transfer to Pure Mountains. Stay the night at Pure Mountains.
- Thursday 7 November: Guided riding and stay the night at Pure Mountains.
- Friday 8 November: Guiding riding with Pure Mountains. After tea and cake, transfer to Güéjar Sierra to stay the night.
- Saturday 9 November: Race practice day. Stay the night at Güéjar Sierra.
- Sunday 10 November: Race day! Stay the night at Güéjar Sierra.
- Monday 11 November: Transfer back to Málaga airport.
We provide full board while you are at Pure Mountains. In Güéjar Sierra we provide accommodation, but you pay for your own meals.
The price of the package is €795 / £695 per person. The package does not include flights or race registration fee, which will be confirmed shortly.
Contact us if you're interested, or if you'd like to find out more.